Consider what drives BEE
- BEE Compliance Levels are used to rank enterprises for allocation of contracts by the state, Government and Local Government institutions.
- Your customers/suppliers may demand BEE compliance prior to continuing to make use of your products and services.
- Your – Ownership, Management, Skills, Employment Equity and Socio-Economic – contributions have direct positive effects on your staff.
- Unions may demand implementation for the benefit of their members.
- BEE compliance can increase your competitive advantage.
- We are invited to share the social responsibility of delivering on Government’s pledge to develop South Africa’s economy and its people.