Benefits of B-BBEE for all South Africans
- More value-added goods and services.
- More employable people (Skills Development).
- Decrease in crime.
- More people productively employed.
- Entry into the global market and increased foreign investment.
Benefits of B-BBEE for business
- Your clients will know that you are doing whatever it takes to stay ahead in your business – that you mean business and that you are look to them to support your efforts.
- By being rated, you will have a good overview of how you are performing with regard to national requirements, how to plan and change in future to increase sustainability.
- You will have a clear picture of what types of supplier you have. A rating would give you leverage to be able to negotiate better discounts, etc. Supplier analysis will assist with your procurement policy development.
- Your image will be enhanced by your demonstration of leadership in your industry – be perceived as in step with development initiatives.
- By focusing on HR development, enterprise development and BEE, you will demonstrate commitment towards the social, educational and economic developments in the community in which you operate.
- Attempt to increase your develop your employees’ skills and potential development as well as your BEE ratings enhance fair and progressive employment practices.
- Your staff will see what you are doing, which will boost their morale.
- The sooner your business is rated, the sooner you will understand how to develop a BEE strategy to increase your annual BEE rating. Your BEE strategy should form part of your company’s overall strategy plan.
- BEE can also be a marketing tool. As a client of BEE Empowered, your company’s name will be listed on our website’s BEE directory and will be available to all those searching for BEE-compliant suppliers.