Achieving the best possible B-BBEE verification can be complex. That’s why our expert approach makes the process as simple as possible for you. We ask you the right questions and then get to work on establishing the best rating possible for your business.
B-BBEE verification can be complex. We make the process as simple as possible for you. Use BEE Empowered’s six simple steps to B-BBEE verification.
6 Steps to B-BBEE Verification
Achieving the best possible B-BBEE verification can be complex. Our expert approach makes the process as simple as possible for you. We ask you the right questions and then work to secure the best possible rating for your business. Use BEE Empowered’s six simple steps:
- Contact BEE Empowered to talk about your requirements and arrange a free consultation.
- We liaise with you to gather all relevant information required to formulate your B-BBBE assessment. Our BEE Compliance Questionnaire and Supplier Template are free tools that will help you uncover all the relevant material.
- We analyse the information you have provided, then evaluate resources and competencies (including procurement analysis) and send you the corresponding Verification Plan in readiness for your on-site evaluation.
- Your On-site Verification Report is prepared and sent to you once your on-site verification has taken place. This allows you to make comments and highlight any areas that need further attention.
- Once your business has been verified, BEE Empowered issues the Final Rating Certificate, together with an Executive Summary. We will also inform the Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) of your new B-BBEE Procurement Recognition Level.
- The BEE Empowered mark and logo will be available for you to use on your stationary or other company materials to demonstrate your B-BBEE status. We will also list your business, along with your status, on our directory of BEE companies.
To get started with your BEE verification, simply contact us.
Ask us for a quotation
To request a quotation from SANAS-accredited BEE rating agency BEE Empowered, simply call us or go to Contact us. You can also use the form on the right of the page.
Kindly note that travel expenses do not apply to measured entities within a radius of 50 km from our office.
Kindly note that all quoted fees include VAT.
Our verification cost depends on the measured entity’s ownership structure’s complexity, the number of operation entities, the number of employees, the number of sites, the procurement budget, the number of operating entities, the extent of assistance with completion of our BEE Compliance Questionnaire, the extent of on-site verification, the extent of supplier verification, the extent of special verification, attendances (telephone calls, emails and other correspondence), travel cost (flight, hotel cost, car rental), whether transitional verification is required, and whether additional attendances and consultations are required).